Deciding you’re ready to buy a house is a big moment in your life, whether it’s a first time purchase or you’re snatching up yet another investment property. The home buying
8 Mistakes That Could Screw Up Your Home Sale
1. Using bad photos. A majority of buyers start looking for their home online. Be sure to take high quality photos.
2. Mispricing your home.
3. For Sale By Owner. You will be better off with the expertise of a professional who can advertise your property and negotiate on your behalf....
4. Refusing to make obvious repairs.
5. Not removing junk and clutter.
6. Ignoring the backyard. Keep the backyard looking neat and stage the deck or patio.
7. Getting egos involved when negotiating.
8. Hiding problem issues from buyers.
Latest Blog Posts
Click on the VIDEO Below for Raleigh Real Estate Buyer and Seller TipsWelcome back to the Capital City Real Estate Group video blog! I’m Marc Iafrate, Broker/Owner of the Capital City Real